Sunday, July 15, 2012

Some new stuff

Hello! Its been a while since I posted! If you have been reading this I love if you can also check me out on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackie-Cheng-Illustrations/213975858620686?ref=ts. Become a fan! =) thanks!

So I just finished a baby scrapbook for a wonderful friend of mine who is having twins! A boy and a girl. It took a while but I enjoyed making it along with the outcome. She is having a boy and a girl so it was tough finding baby scrapbook things, so I did it to the color scheme she had set up for the twins.  below are just some of the page layouts I did!



 It was a friend's birthday, and I haven't customized a guy's card before till now! So I thought I do his name.  Otherwise it would have been something cute or pretty!
Hoping to get more stuff done to post!


No comments: